Monday 13 May 2019

https://youtu.be/lW5TXrKbsq4 This is the address of the YouTube video I have used for the activity. Since I don't have time to prepare a power point presentation with the suggested activities following Bloom and Kolb. I have changed the pdf in jpgs and I will put them here. Sorry but my time is full of exam editing, but I would like to finish the course in order to know what comes ahead.
Esta es la dirección del video de YouTube que he usado para la secuencia de actividades. Ya que no tengo tiempo para preparar una presentación de power point que incluya las actividades relacionadas con los procesos mentales que describen Bloom and Kolb, he transformado el pdf en varios jpgs que incluiré aquí.
Lo siento, pero desde algún tiempo me paso los días editando exámenes, y aún así me gustaría continar  el curso para saber qué viene después.
Como he dicho antes, las actividades están diseñadas para alumnos de segundo de básico que están aprendiendo inglés como lengua extranjera.
As I have previously said, the activities are designed for students who  are studying  English as a second language in their second year of the basic level.














No comments:

Post a Comment